Betty makes a welcome return with the release of her brand new song called Betty World to celebrate Teenagers’ Day on 7 June. The track has a real feel good vibe with a catchy beat and powerful message and production. Perfect for those summer days!
Lizi Japaridze has released her brand new single entitled Desire. It is a classic contemporary track with beautiful instrumentation and a first class production.
Sara Dall’Olio has released her ‘Debut’ album. It contains seven classic songs beautifully interpreted by Sara.
Just a few days after her 2014 Junior Eurovision song ‘Happy day’ re-entered the official Junior Eurovision channel’s most watched video’s for September at number 2, Lizi Japaridze has dropped a new song and video on her official YouTube channel.
Titled ‘Toxic World’, the slick video introduces us to a more mature sounding Lizi tackling the theme of toxicity after relationships break down.
Set to an uptempo beat, there are hints of influences from Ava Max and other contemporary artists which evidence Lizi’s transformation from child star to contemporary artist.
Lizi pop is dead, Long live Lizi Japaridze!
Lizi Japaridze makes a welcome return with her brand new song entitled Toxic World. It is an upbeat and energetic track with a strong production and almost 80s retro feel. Definitely radio friendly and makes you want to move.
Toxic World is composed by Lizi Japaridze (lyrics) Giga Kukhianidze (music and arrangement). It is mixed and mastered by Koba Meskhia.
The cool and dramatic music video is directed by Khatuna Giorgobiani. The video artist is Marika Kurdubazde and the videographer is Levan Iremashvili. The gaffer is Ilia Pheradze and the video editor is Ramaz Gunava.
The management is Giga Production and the producer is Giga Kukhianidze.
Lizi (Lizi Pop) represented Georgia at the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Happy Day. She has certainly come a long way since those days and looks to have a big future ahead of her.
You can see the official video clip for Toxic World below.
Source: ESC Covers – © 2020 GigaProduction
Lizi Japaridze will return with a brand new song called Believe. It is a Giga Studio production and it sounds like a lovely ballad judging by the video teaser released today.
Lizi (Lizi Pop) represented Georgia at the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Happy Day. She was also one of the co-presenters of the 2017 Junior Eurovision held in Georgia.
ESC Covers will bring you the full video of Believe when it is released.
You can see the video teaser of Believe below and let us remember the amazing interval act that Lizi starred in at the 2017 Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
Source: Bzikebi Studio/Giga Studio; ESC Covers
Lizi Pop (Lizi Japaridze) represented Georgia at the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with her song, Happy Day. Now she has released her brand new single with the title of Good Friend.
Good Friend is Lizi’s follow up to her recent single An Unloved Childs Pain. It is a song that begins slowly and builds in to an upbeat and happy pop song. Giga Kukhiandze and the Bzikebistudio are behind the composition and production.
You can see Lizi perform Good Friend below.
Italy have won the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The only boy in the contest, Vincenzo Cantiello, won with the powerful ballad Tu primo grande amore. The runner up position went to Bulgaria with Planet Of The Children by Krisia, Hasan & Ibraham and the third position prize was taken by Armenia with People Of The Sun by Betty.
16 countries participated for the big prize at the contest held in Malta –
- Belarus – Nadezhda Misyakova – Sokol – An ethnic upbeat song performed very well by Nadezhda and her dancers.
- Bulgaria – Krisia, Hasan and Ibrahim – Planet Of The Children – A massive performance from the trip with great vocals by Krisia.
- San Marino – The Peppermints – Breaking My Heart – An upbeat an lively pop song from the five member girl band.
- Croatia – Josie – Game Over – Upbeat dance song for Josie.
- Cyprus – Sophia Patsalides – I pio omorfi mera – This is a very strong commercial dance song and Sophia has a very strong voice.
- Georgia – Lizi Japaridze (Lizi Pop) – Happy Day – Lizi was really enjoying her performance on the big stage. Great show.
- Sweden – Julia Kedhammar – Du är inte ensam – Another great pop dance song by Julia. Very strong production.
- Ukraine – Sympho-Nick – Pryyde vesna – The female trio gave a strong performance to this mid tempo pop song.
- Slovenia – Ula Ložar – Nisi sam – Ula was alone on stage and performed this ballad very well.
- Montenegro – Maša Vujadinovic & Lejla Vulić – Budi dijete na jedan dan – A fun and catchy song for the female duo.
- Italy – Vincenzo Cantiello – Tu primo grande amore – A big performance from Vincenzo with this strong ballad.
- Armenia – Betty – People Of The Sun – A great stage performance by Betty and her dancers. Very catchy song.
- Russia – Alisa Kozhikina – Dreamer – A wonderful and emotional ballad very well performed by Alisa.
- Serbia – Emilija Djonin – Svet u mojim očima- This was a very mature performance to a gentle ballad.
- Malta – Federica Falzon – Diamonds – Federica had the performance and voice of the night. Absolutely amazing show.
- The Netherlands – Julia – Around – A great upbeat dance song to close the show. Solid and fun performance.
All 16 acts then performed the official theme song of the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, Together. Then last year’s winning act for Malta, Gaia Cauchi performed in the interval.
Congratulations to Malta for holding a wonderful show and to Vladislav Yakovlev and his team for an excellent production. Finally well done to Vincenzo and Italy for winning the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. You can see Vincenzo perform his winning song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWKveH5_DY8