Eneda Tarifa has released the song called Kjani Trima (Be brave). It is a remake of an famous old Albanian song and given an upbeat ethnic makeover with a strong and powerful production.
Eneda Tarifa won the Festivali i Këngës back in December 2015 with Përrallë. Now for the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest Eneda will sing in English and the title of the song is Fairytale. It is composed by Olsa Toqi.
Eneda Tarifa has been chosen to represent Albania at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. She won the 54th Festivali i Këngës in Tirana with her song Përrallë (Fairytale). The song was composed by Olsa Toqi.
There were two semi-finals and 22 songs participated in the final. The voting was by an expert jury that included the 2008 Albanian Eurovision representative, Olta Boka.
The 22 acts and songs competing were –
- Sigi Bastri – Engjëll i lirë
- Rezarta Smaja & Klodian Kaçani – Dashuri në përjetësi
- Dilan Reka – Buzëqesh
- Adrian Lulgjuraj – Jeto dhe ëndërro
- Erga Halilaj – Monolog
- Evans Rama – Flakë
- Jozefina Simoni – Një det me ty
- Egert Pano – Mos ik
- Genc Tukiçi – Sa të dashuroj
- Kozma Dushi – Një kafe
- Luiz Ejlli – Pa mbarim
- Teuta Kurti – Në sytë e mi
- Besa Krasniqi – Liroje zemrën
- Nilsa Hysi – Asaj
- Kristi Popa – Ajo çfarë ndjej
- Flaka Krelani – S’je për mu
- Enxhi Nasufi – Infinit
- Lindi Islami – Për një mrekulli
- Florent Abrashi – Të ndjek çdo hap
- Eneda Tarifa – Përrallë
- Renis Gjoka – Ato që s’ti them dot
- Aslajdon Zaimaj – Merrmë që sot
You can see Eneda performing her winning song below.
Source: www.eurovision.tv; www.esccovers.com