Samanta Tina has won the Supernova national final and will represent Latvia at the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest with her song Still Breathing.
Samanta composed Still Breathing with Aminita Savadogo (who represented Latvia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest).
The nine songs that took part in the Supernova final were –
- Seleste – Like Me
- DRIKSNA – Stay
- Katrīna Bindere – I Will Break Your Heart
- Edgars Kreilis – Tridymite
- Katrīna Dimanta – Heart Beats
- Miks Dukurs – I’m Falling For You
- ANNNA – Polyester
- Bad Habits – Sail With You
- Samanta Tīna – Still Breathing
You can see Samanta perform her winning song below.
Source: ESC Covers; Eurovision.tv