Andra Oproiu will take part in the Selecţia Naţională 2022 in Romania with the song, Younique ( Music, lyrics production, mix, video: Ylva & Linda Persson, Paul Dubrovsky, Studio Lee Music).
Andra speaks to ESC Covers –
1. Congratulations on making it to the Eurovision selection. Could you tell us something about your song?
The first time I listened to the song, I fell in love with it and felt it was made for me. I love the fact that it transmits a very beautiful energy and gives you a good mood. It’s a song that makes me feel unique and I hope to transmit that to the audience too.
2. Could you tell us something about your singing career so far?
“Younique” is my first single. I participated in many festivals, national and international. I represented our country with pride in Russia, Malta, Latvia, Belarus, where I won 1st Place , in Serbia, where i won the trophy “The best singer” in the “Musical” category and in Italy, where I won 3rd Place.
3. Who are your musical influences?
My musical influences are Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato , Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Rihanna.
4. Do you have a favourite Eurovision song?
I love a lot of Eurovision songs, but my 2 favourites are “Fairytale” and “Euphoria”.
5. What would it mean to you to represent your country at Eurovision?
It would be an honor and a great achievement, as well as a wonderful experience to be on the Eurovision stage. I am very proud for coming this far and I am glad that I have the chance to show what I can.
You can hear Younique below.
Source: ESC Covers