San Marino continued their marathon Eurovision selection method with the second chance round of ‘Una Voce per San Marino’.
Six more acts qualified for the final tonight (25 February) –
- **Kida (San Marino) – Finalist
- **Simone (San Marino) – Finalist
- Edoardo Brogi (Italy) – Due punti sull’Equatore (Two points on the equator)
- MATE (Italy) – Prisma (Prism)
- Ronela (Albania) – Salvaje (Wild)
- Roy Paci (Italy) – Tromba (Trumpet)
**Kida and Simone performed in the Second Chance phase but automatically qualify for the final as the only Sammarinese artists in the selection.
Source: ESC Covers; eurovoix