San Marino continued their marathon Eurovision selection method with the fourth semi-final of ‘Una Voce per San Marino’.
Four more acts qualified for the final –
- Thomas (Italy) – 23:23
- Tothem (Italy) – Sacro e profano (Sacred and Profane)
- Vina Rose (United Kingdom) – Oblivious
- XGIOVE (Italy) – Fuoco e benzina (Fire and Gasoline)
Four more acts go to the second chance phase –
- Pjero (Italy) – Spiderman
- Raim (Italy) – All Alone
- **Ronela (Albania) – Salvaje (Wild)
- Roy Paci (Italy) – Tromba (Trumpet)
**Ronela represented Albania at the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest with Sekret.
Source: ESC Covers; eurovoix