FYR Macedonia – 13 November 2014
- FYR Macedonia has confirmed that they will be selecting their entry to the 2015 ESC at the Skopje Festival on 13 November 2014.
- MRT, the Macedonian national broadcaster confirmed that 20 songs will complete in the final and will be chosen by a 50-50 split of votes from a public tele vote and an international jury.
Malta – 22 November 2014
- Malta will be choosing their entry in November 2014, with the Semi-Final taking place on November 21st followed by the Final on the 22nd
- Song submissions are currently taking place and PBS, the Maltese national broadcaster will select 20 songs in September 2014.
- These 20 songs will compete in the Semi-Final, where 7 judges (consists of a panel of 6 judges, with televoting acting as the 7th judge) will choose 14 songs to go through to the final.
- The artist who wins at the Final on the 22nd November will represent Malta in Austria, but PBS may change the winning song
Switzerland – 31 January 2015
- Switzerland will select their entry to the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest on the 31st January 2015 in Kreuzlingen.
- The final will consist of 6 acts trying for the ticket to Austria. These 6 acts will have been chosen my a selection panel of acts voted for by the public as well as acts provided by the broadcasters SRF and RTR.
Denmark – 7 February 2015
- The Dansk Melodi Grand Prix will be held on the 7th February 2015 in Aalborg at The Gigantium.
- DR, the Danish broadcaster is currently looking for song submissions. We will keep you updated with more details as they become available.